An iOS viewer for Complexity Zoo. The app name says that it’s for iPad, but it is actually a universal application and runs on iPhone and iPod touch.
*view the zoo contents offline;
*understand which classes are referenced by which classes;
*search for a keyword
- Launch the application. It will automatically start to download the Zoo pages. You can refresh the contents anytime later. Please make sure that your iPad can reach the Zoo server.
- Downloaded pages include Symbols, A,B,…, Z, and References. You should be able to view them offline (Zoo Garden and Glossary were added in Version 1.3.0).
- Then, select a complexity class from the index and you will see the description.
- If you select a class A, you will see not only A but also all other classes having links to A.
- When you click a reference like [Tod89], a dialog will show up.
- In the Settings, you can choose the font size of Zoo pages.
- If you touch the image on the Info dialog, you can see a ranked list of complexity classes.
- When you download an update, please refresh the Zoo contents by clicking the refresh button at the left bottom corner of the Index view.
- Some class names in the Index view are not correctly displayed. E.g., <sub> and <sup> tags are not supported (This was fixed in Version 1.3.0 using DTCoreContext).
- If the HTML syntax of Zoo pages changes, the application will not work.
I will welcome any comment and suggestion (mailto : satoshi dot hada at gmail dot com).